Students gave 69 faculty members, or 46 percent of instructors, a mean teaching score of at least six on a seven-point scale during the fall 2012 semester.
The “Club Six” ranking is based on written evaluations from students in all degree programs. It is a key metric used by Haas to measure the teaching performance of its instructors.
Among the Club Six instructors, 12 faculty members, or 8 percent of all instructors during the fall semester, had means of at least 6.0 in multiple courses. Those faculty members are:
- Sunil Dutta (MBA, PHD)
- Kellie McElhaney (EWMBA/FTMBA, XMBA)
- Reza Moazzami (EWMBA, UG)
- Leif Nelson (EWMBA, FTMBA)
- Panos Patatoukas (EWMBA, PHD)
- Mark Rittenberg (EWMBA, XMBA)
- Holly Schroth (FTMBA, UG)
- Frank Schultz (EWMBA, UG)
- Sarah Tasker (EWMBA, FTMBA)
- Suneel Udpa (EWMBA, FTMBA, UG)
- Cort Worthington (FTMBA, UG)
- Xiao-Jun Zhang (EWMBA, FTMBA)
See a comprehensive list of the Club 6 scores (Haas password required)