Hot topics like Big Data and land-use conflicts and development in San Francisco will be among the subjects discussed at the 19th Annual Fisher Center Real Estate Conference April 28 in San Francisco.
In addition, Fisher Center Chairman Ken Rosen will share his popular forecast for the upcoming year. He will be joined by Cal alumnus Robert Lalanne, BA 78 (Archit.), UC Berkeley’s new vice chancellor for real estate, as the other keynote speaker.
Conference panels will also tackle issues including government involvement in capital markets, the intersection of real estate and Big Data, and what’s ahead for California in residential markets.
Industry experts who will speak at the conference include:
- Michael Chui, Partner, McKinsey Global Institute
- Michael Cohen, Principal, Strada Investment Group
- Corey Cook, Associate Professor, Department of Politics, and Director, Leo T. McCarthy Center for Public Service and the Common Good, University of San Francisco
- Alicia Esterkamp Allbin, Principal, Pacific Waterfront Partners
- Svenja Gudell, Director of Economic Research, Zillow
- Justin Hildebrandt, Executive Director Investments, USAA Real Estate Co.
- Jamie Moyle, President/CEO, RealtyTrac
- Mary Murphy, Partner, Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher
- Arturo Sneider, CEO & Co-Founder, Primestor
- Cynthia Wilusz Lovell, EVP & Division Manager Commercial Real Estate, Wells Fargo
The conference runs from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Westin St. Francis Hotel in San Francisco, immediately followed by a cocktail reception.
Registration link: regonline.com/19thAnnualConference Conference website: groups.haas.berkeley.edu/realestate/ExecEd/AnnConfinfo.html