It’s official – the Class of 2019 application cycle is now closed! We are already immersed in reading and enjoying getting to know you through your applications. Round 3 goes quickly, so let me lay out the dates for you.
Interview invitations and “early release”
- Regular MBA applicants: Wednesday, April 12 (at noon EST)
- 2+2 applicants: Wednesday, April 19th (at noon EST)
Note that if we are unable to invite you to interview, you will receive an “early release” notification on the same day so you can move forward with other plans.
Interview locations / dates
• Regular MBA applicants: We will host on campus interviews on Friday, April 28. Hub city interviews will be available in London (April 28-30), New York City (April 28), and Menlo Park (April 24 and May 2). Skype as needed/requested.
• 2+2 applicants: We will hold on campus interviews on Monday, May 1 and Monday, May 8. Hub city interviews will be available in London (April 28-30) and Menlo Park (April 27 and May 4). Skype as needed/requested.
Remember that where you choose to interview does not affect our evaluation. It is the same trained members of the Admissions Board conducting the interviews in all locations.
• Regular MBA applicants: Wednesday, May 10 (at noon EST)
• 2+2 applicants: Wednesday, May 17 (at noon EST)
Phew! That was a lot for one post, but hopefully it’s helpful to have all the upcoming dates in one place.